Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Suzi Simpson

Suzi Simpson
Miss January 1992

BIRTHPLACE: Athens, Greece USA
BUST: 36" 
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 5"
WEIGHT: 100 lbs
AMBITIONS: To pursue my modeling career, travel, save money and do my part to make this world a better place.
TURN-ONS: Peppermint stick ice cream, surfing in the hot summer sun, great sex anywhere but the bedroom!
TURNOFFS: Bras with 7 snaps on the back, toes that hang over the front of sandals, prejudice, phony people.
WHY I'M HERE: I wanted to be a Playmate because I love being sexy. It's a very fun and special part of being a complete woman! (But it's only a part!)
WHO I AM: Loyal, eccentric, love to laugh and spend time with family and friends, outgoing and PATRIOTIC!
IDEAL MAN: Kind, funny, intelligent, sexy, tons o' integrity. He's a manly man who knows I'm his equal and treats me that way.
IDEAL MAN'S ATTIRE: I love a man in uniform - U.S.A. is #1!
SECRET OF THE MONTH: I'm the cousin Bart Simpson never talks about.

No comments:

Post a Comment