Friday, October 1, 2010

Shauna Sand

Shauna Sand
Miss May 1996

BIRTHPLACE: San Diego, California USA
BUST: 33"  D
WAIST: 22"
HIPS: 33"
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 98 lbs
AMBITIONS: To balance a successful acting career while raising a family with the man I love.
TURN-ONS: Intelligence, innocence, honesty, sensitivity, FIDELITY -- and LORENZO.
TURNOFFS: Violence, jealousy, airheads, gossip, and waking up before 9:00 a.m.
STRANGE BUT TRUE: My mother and I were born on the same date (September 2) and the exact same time (6:36 a.m. for her, p.m. for me)!
MY PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE: I live each day like there's no tomorrow and try to think positive.
MY FAVORITE DESSERT: Spreading Häagen-Dazs Pralines and Cream all over my "Renegade" man and . . . .
MY HONEYMOON WISH LIST: Sun, sea, champagne, mangos, stiletto heels, and no time limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment