Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Julie Lynn Cialini

Julie Lynn Cialini
Miss February 1994

BIRTHPLACE: Rochester, New York USA
BUST: 34"  B
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 11"
WEIGHT: 126 lbs
AMBITIONS: I'm not into making millions, but I wouldn't mind having Cindy Crawford's career.
TURN-ONS: Guys with long hair, washboard bellies, soft skin, muscles, fast cars!
TURNOFFS: Cold weather, jealousy, men who think money can buy love.
BEST HEART-POUNDING EXPERIENCE: Bungee-jumping from 15 stories with nothing below me, wearing nothing but my G-string bikini.
WORST HEART-POUNDING EXPERIENCE: Standing in the Atlantic Ocean for a photo shoot (also in a bikini) while a stingray brushed across my ankle!
HOW TO REALLY MAKE MY HEART POUND: Be nice, be romantic, be yourself, don't try to be a hotshot -- but definitely be hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment