Friday, October 1, 2010

Priscilla Lee Taylor

Priscilla Lee Taylor
Miss March 1996

BIRTHPLACE: Miami, Florida USA
BUST: 36" 
WAIST: 25"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 118 lbs
AMBITIONS: To run my own modeling agency. To be very famous, very successful and very in love.
TURN-ONS: Secure, confident men with dark hair, strong bodies and even stronger personalities.
TURNOFFS: Laziness and rude comments.
NOTHING COMES BETWEEN: Me and my Mexican food -- authentic Mexican is by far the best.
I DON'T LOOK GOOD IN: Turtlenecks -- they look horrible! I dread New York winters.
I'D LIKE TO: Shake the hand of the person behind the Absolut vodka ads. I've framed every one.
FAVORITE BOOK: "The Shallow Man" by Coerte V.W. Felske. It's about a very shallow man and his involvements with models.
MY APARTMENT: It's like a giant game room on the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment