Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Anna-Marie Goddard

Anna-Marie Goddard
Miss January 1994

BIRTHPLACE: Ysbrechtum, Holland
BUST: 36"  C
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 124 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be very happy, make life as good as it can get, because you only live once!
TURN-ONS: My husband and my dogs, meeting Americans who know something about Holland!
TURNOFFS: People who think they can buy me, liars, fake smiles, pushy salespeople.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT AMERICA: Fat-free foods, all-night stores, friendly, open people -- all in a land where you can succeed if you have enough ambition.
WHAT I MISS ABOUT EUROPE: Its history, culture, narrow streets, tiny villages without McDonald's.
MOST ROMANTIC MOMENT: Running away to get married in Las Vegas.
IN MY HEART OF HEARTS: I'm still a small-town girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment