Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cheryl Bachman

Cheryl Bachman
Miss October 1991
BIRTHPLACE: Jacksonville, Florida USA
BUST: 34" 
WAIST: 22"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be an actress and win an Oscar -- same old thing! But most of all, to be happy!
TURN-ONS: Men with long hair, cowboy boots, leather, snuggling, SEX!!
TURNOFFS: Traffic, busy signals on the telephone, indecision, rain, people who lie.
IF YOU SEE ME: Dancing at a club in Hollywood - don't come up and grab me like you know me! Talk to me. Take your time. . . .
IF YOU KNEW ME: You'd know I'm a girl who's country sweet and city smart.
THE MAN I LOVE IS: Beautiful to look at, great to talk with, WILD IN BED.
MY WORST NIGHTMARE: Going out without make-up.
FAVORITE BED TREATS: Having my toes sucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment