Saturday, October 16, 2010

Echo Leta Johnson

Echo Leta Johnson
Miss January 1993

Another favorite. Echo has done a lot of modelling since Playboy, and you can find her on some of my other blogs.

BIRTHPLACE: Austin, Texas USA
BUST: 36"  B
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 33"
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
AMBITIONS: To major in fashion merchandising & eventually own an exclusive clothing store.
TURN-ONS: Taking a long hot shower - when my boyfriend joins me, it's even better.
TURNOFFS: The drop-dead looks from snotty (maybe jealous) females. Racial bigotry. Anything or anyone who pollutes our once pristine planet.
BIGGEST WEAKNESSES: I can be moody, impatient & even a little bit bitchy -- believe it or not!
MY BEST ASSET: My free-spirited, artistic mother, who is solid as a rock but remains as sweet and loving as the angel sculptures she creates

No comments:

Post a Comment