Saturday, October 23, 2010

Julie Anne Clarke

Julie Anne Clarke
Miss March 1991

I'm having wet dream flashbacks.

BIRTHPLACE: Tucson, Arizona USA
BUST: 34" 
WAIST: 22"
HIPS: 32"
HEIGHT: 5' 5"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
AMBITIONS: Graduate from college; make enough money to visit Australia.
TURN-ONS: Fresh air, sunshine, animals, men with cute buns and a sense of humor!
TURNOFFS: Wake-up calls, cocky attitudes, small crowded places, pollution, bad breath.
PEOPLE I ADMIRE: Tawny Kitaen and President Bush -- because I want her hair and he has the guts to run the country!
MY MAN: He's strong but sensitive, charming and gives a great massage!
TYPICAL A.M.: Stumbling out of bed, pouring O.J. on my cereal -- I'm not a morning person!
PLAYBOY MEANS: Freedom to express my own sensuality!

No comments:

Post a Comment