Monday, October 4, 2010

Neriah Davis

Neriah Davis
Miss March 1994

another one of my favorites.
joining Cyberclub is worth the Neriah set alone.

BIRTHPLACE: Los Angeles, California USA
BUST: 36"  C
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 118 lbs
AMBITIONS: To live my life according to God's will for me.
TURN-ONS: Full-body massage, a beautiful sunset with my sweetie, good blues music.
TURNOFFS: Who am I to judge?
IDEAL HOME: Country-style ranch, horses, a big garden. No TV, no stoplights!
MOST OUTRAGEOUS JOB: Posing on the 101 freeway for a national poster, wearing only a sign that says "Will Work for Sex."
BEST DATE: Camping under a full moon at a music festival in the High Sierras.
I RESPECT: American Indian Leonard Peltier, who was jailed after the FBI standoff at Wounded Knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment