Saturday, October 16, 2010

Donna Perry

Donna Perry
Miss November 1994

BIRTHPLACE: Glendale, California USA
BUST: 34"  C
WAIST: 25"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 11"
WEIGHT: 135 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be successful in life, not necessarily rich, but happy.
TURN-ONS: Beautiful voices, tropical islands, roses, my Rottweilers, people true to themselves.
TURNOFFS: People with "Hollywood" egos, Sunday drivers, grunge and "Poop Patrol."
MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Having my bikini top undone by a guy friend on the beach.
MY DREAM CAR: There are so many. I guess my ultimate car would be a Ferrari F 40.
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER: Sushi, sake and the low rumble of Harley-Davidsons.
DISNEY CHARACTER I RELATE TO: Bambi. When he was young, he was insecure and naive, but as he got older, he became strong and secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment