Saturday, October 9, 2010

Leisa Sheridan

Leisa Sheridan
Miss July 1993

BIRTHPLACE: Omaha, Nebraska USA
BUST: 38" 
WAIST: 26"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 118 lbs
AMBITIONS: I'd like to have a family with two sets of twins -- and a career in modeling and acting.
TURN-ONS: Traveling, exotic animals, tropical beaches, Harley rides, rainy days by a fire.
TURNOFFS: Drugs, liars, crime and all of those guys who give me their business cards and say, "You're beautiful, Babe."
ON THE ROAD: I like everything about travel -- packing, flying, checking in . . . maybe having a cocktail when I get to where I'm going.
LIFE'S A BEACH: Where I'm going is almost always a beautiful tropical beach. All I need is an hour's notice and I'll grab my bikini and fly! You bring the suntan oil.
P.S.: Cancun, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment