Sunday, October 17, 2010

Maria Checa

Maria Checa
Miss August 1994

Another one of my favorites
This woman is really fucking hot. Maria has great legs, nice soft breasts with pink nipples, not huge tits, but still big, bigger than most women, and certainly attracitve. She has luscious dark hair, hot pussy; with hair but trimmed. Perfect ass. You should see the close-ups of her areola. Tanner stage 3, I think; young nipples rising on small fleshy mounds of pink areola, just about to enter their last stage of maturation. Soft, tender areola on top of soft, round, perky breasts. There is nothing with this model, nothing in this set that isn't beauty perfection. If she doesn't give you a hard-on, you need to see your doctor.

BIRTHPLACE: Bogota, Colombia
BUST: 32"  C
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 33"
HEIGHT: 5' 2"
WEIGHT: 95 lbs
AMBITIONS: To live life to its fullest, have a beautiful family and a successful career.
TURN-ONS: A romantic candlelight dinner overlooking the ocean at sunset with someone I care about.
TURNOFFS: People who are always late. People who are dishonest, self-centered and have no ambition.
THE WAY TO MY HEART: Is by spoiling me with attention. I love for a man to make me feel like I'm number one in his life.
IF I WERE INVISIBLE: Life would be less challenging, because it would make it too easy to find the answers to my questions.
I MAY BE TINY: But haven't you heard? Good things come in small packages.
I WISH I HAD: The ability to read minds

No comments:

Post a Comment