Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deborah Driggs

Deborah Driggs
Miss March 1990

BIRTHPLACE: Oakland, California USA
BUST: 34" 
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
AMBITIONS: To develop myself not only as an actress, but also as a respectable human being.
TURN-ONS: A Gianni Versace suit w/the right man in it! A good bottle of red wine, a massage!
TURNOFFS: A date planned to the last minute! A negative bank account! Negative people.
1999: I'm an optimist -- there might be an Academy Award. If not, I'll name my first kid Oscar!
PRINCE CHARMING: He has a great sense of humor, he's very spontaneous! And a great kisser.
ROLE MODELS: Glenn Close, Geena Davis, Michelle Pfeiffer, Al Pacino, Sean Penn.
BIGGEST FEAR: Trapped in an elevator -- w/ another actor!
LINGERIE I'M WEARING: Right now -- NONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment