Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Victoria Alynette Fuller

Victoria Alynette Fuller
Miss January 1996

BIRTHPLACE: Santa Barbara, California USA
BUST: 36"  C
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 123 lbs
AMBITIONS: To own a beautiful home, display my artwork in a gallery and learn something new every day.
TURN-ONS: Playing in the shower, warm nights and running naked on the beaches of Mexico with my love.
TURNOFFS: People who are stuffy, conceited, judgmental. Men who stare.
IF I WERE QUEEN OF THE WORLD: Recycling would be mandatory, people would respect their elders -- and nobody could drive a nicer car than me.
VICTORIA'S SECRET: If you can make me giggle, you're sure to win my heart.
THREE RULES TO LIVE BY: Give more than you take, be kind to animals, take care of the earth.
MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: Work out every day and keep my hand out of the cookie jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment