Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stacy Sanches

Stacy Sanches
Miss March 1995



BIRTHPLACE: Dallas, Texas USA
BUST: 34"  C
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5' 10"
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be self-sufficient by working as a model and to travel the world.
TURN-ONS: Weight-training, fast country two-step dancing, guys who really listen.
TURNOFFS: Sitting in one place for too long, clubs and bars.
DREAM VACATION: Italy. I've heard it's the most romantic place in the world.
FAVORITE DRINK: No, not a Texas margarita. I prefer a good Piña Colada.
I MUST HAVE: My weekends free. If I can't have a job with weekends off, then I'm not doing it.
TURN UP THE RADIO FOR: Brooks & Dunn, Travis Tritt, Keith Whitley

I love Stacy. She is one of my all time favorite Playmates. I'll never forget when I rented a Playboy Video in the mid 90's, and she was one of the features. I was standing, trying to do some work while watching it. Yeah, right. Like you can get work done while watching a Playboy video. That was when I discovered that sometimes you can get a horrible massive headache if you are standing while you have an orgasm. I know it doesn't happen all the time, but look up orgasm headache. It happens sometimes, and more often while you are standing. It is one hell of a headache.

I always sit or lay down while jacking off now, ever since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment