Monday, October 18, 2010

Morena Corwin

Morena Corwin
Miss September 1992

BIRTHPLACE: Seoul, Korea
BUST: 34"  C
WAIST: 22"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 8 1/2"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
AMBITIONS: To act and model, stay focused on what I want, invest wisely, be true to my virtues, to always be happy, healthy and in love.
TURN-ONS: Relaxing and laughing on a mountain of pillows, eating sweets, being sung to while having my back rubbed. OXXO
TURNOFFS: People who are all talk, men who can't be trusted! No ambitions, prejudice, disrespect.
THINGS I WANT TO DO IN MY LIFE: Race car driving, walk on the moon, white-water rafting & TO PLAY PRO FOOTBALL.
FAVORITE READING MATERIAL: SEPT. PLAYBOY 1992. THE BIBLE & THE CAT IN THE HAT.
MY DAILY SCHEDULE TWO YEARS FROM NOW: Waking up, having a cup of coffee, looking over my weekly schedule, reviewing my script. Meeting my agent for lunch and discussing my upcoming projects

No comments:

Post a Comment