Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Peggy McIntaggart

Peggy McIntaggart
Miss January 1990

I love Canada! Seriously, I grew uup in Michigan, and we used to go to Ontario all the time when we were kids. you didn't need a passport back then. Canada is a gorgeous country.

Peggy is super freaking hot. Too bad I never met her 20 years ago.
(Like I could get a hot babe like this on a date, lol)

She is one of my favorite playmates. And Peggy, if you ever want to go out with a fun-loving guy from next door..I'm not bad looking, but not in your league as far as looks. But I'm fun and smart, and I have a little money. Let me know. (17 kids might be a few too many for me.)

BIRTHPLACE: Midland, Ontario Canada
BUST: 36" 
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 115 lbs
AMBITIONS: To act, sing and work with underprivileged kids.
TURN-ONS: Cleanliness, children, animals, Christianity, talented people & white roses.
TURNOFFS: Cigarettes, dirty houses, traffic, dishonesty and judgmental people.
FAVORITE SPORTS: Fishing, tennis, water & snow skiing, baseball and bicycling.
FAVORITE MUSICIANS: Willie Nelson, Herbie Hancock.
MY MAN IS: Genuine, kind-hearted, spiritual, outdoorsy, talented, family man & sends me white roses.
THINGS I LOVE: One-on-One Gym in Sherman Oaks, my horse Shannon & unconditional love.
MY DREAM: Be happily married and have 17 outdoorsy, loving kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment