Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rachel Jean Marteen

Rachel Jean Marteen
Miss August 1995

BIRTHPLACE: Atlanta, Georgia USA
BUST: 34 1/2" 
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 123 lbs
AMBITIONS: To become a supermodel, actress, produce my own workout video and pursue physical therapy degree.
TURN-ONS: Hawaiian sunsets, steaming hot bubble baths, Grand Marnier soufflé, the ballet and honesty.
TURNOFFS: Macho men who brag on their bodies, people who lack ambition or goals and stereotypes.
MISTAKEN IDENTITY: The Chicago newspapers printed that Shannen Doherty was "hobnobbing" at the 1994 Michael Jordan Golf Classic -- sorry folks, it was ME!
THE RACHEL JEÁN WORKOUT: Full blast 45-min. step, 1 hour of curls, squats and lunges. I call it the "KICK BUTT" workout.
SCARIEST MOMENT: When I was 12, one of my granddaddy's bulls chased my sister and me up a tree.
GLAD I WAS THERE: Lillehammer Winter Olympics, opening ceremony.
VIRTUES: I'm very adventurous, spiritual and "down to earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment