Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Corinna Harney

Corinna Harney
Miss August 1991

BIRTHPLACE: Bremerhaven, Germany
BUST: 34" 
WAIST: 22"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 3"
WEIGHT: 105 lbs
AMBITIONS: To get a good education, to stay interested in people and excited about life!
TURN-ONS: New places, bodies of water, looking at a sky full of stars, laughter.
TURNOFFS: Fake people, liars, gossip, slow cars in the fast lane, people who make snap judgments.
FAVORITE PEOPLE: My boyfriend, Dean, my Mom, my best friend, Jo'rene, and anyone who likes these pictures!
A SEXY MAN: He's rough & tough, fit & funny -- and he's always my buddy.
MY HEALTH FOODS: Chocolate-chip pancakes and root beer.
CORINNA'S NIGHT OUT: On a warm, rainy evening, he brings a ladder to my second-story window. We escape to the mountains, above the rain, to gaze at the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment