Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wendy Hamilton

Wendy Hamilton
Miss December 1991

Wendy is another old favorite of mine. I'm from north of Detroit. Too bad we never met.
What are you doing these days, Wendy? Coming back to MI anytime soon?

BIRTHPLACE: Detroit, Michigan USA
BUST: 35" 
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5' 10"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be successful, prosperous, and the only "stress-free" person in L.A.
TURN-ONS: Rock and roll, warm weather, high-performance vehicles, kisses on my wrist.
TURNOFFS: Doing laundry, paying bills, wet socks, dirty bathrooms, flat tires, speeding tickets.
MY HERO: Walt Disney, because he had a vision of the world that brought out the child in all of us.
MR. RIGHT: He's funny, kind and a little dangerous -- a bad-but-good boy. He has long hair, full lips, nice butt and strong hands to hold me.
ALL I WANT FOR THE HOLIDAYS: Is for Santa to visit my door -- for real this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment