Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lisa Marie Scott

Lisa Marie Scott
Miss February 1995

BIRTHPLACE: Pensacola, Florida USA
BUST: 34"  C
WAIST: 21"
HIPS: 33 1/2"
HEIGHT: 5' 2"
WEIGHT: 103 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be successful in my career, to have a great husband & family, and to speak Japanese & French fluently.
TURN-ONS: Kids, Honesty & Kindness, great insight & intelligence, Food, Athletic Legs, a sense of humor, Blue eyes, Surfers.
TURNOFFS: Superficial & Materialistic people, Egotistical men, Rush Hour traffic, Fat-free foods, Ignorance, and being in the desert too long.
I LOVE BALLET BECAUSE: It is one of the few professions that combines physical, artistic & creative beauty.
I FEEL MOST AT HOME: When I'm near the water. I've lived in beach cities all around the world, and my favorite place is Kailua, Hawaii, because the people are so down to earth.
MY SPLIT PERSONALITY: I'm generally a pretty shy person, but when I get on stage or in front of a camera, I feel very much at home. I think people are born with stage presence & either they have it or they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment