Friday, October 15, 2010

Melissa Deanne Holliday

Melissa Deanne Holliday
Miss January 1995

BIRTHPLACE: Greenwood, South Carolina USA
BUST: 34"  D
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
AMBITIONS: To become successful in the entertainment business.
TURN-ONS: Spontaneity, music and animal lovers, hopeless romantics and dreamers.
TURNOFFS: Cruelty to animals, people who are judgmental and closed-minded.
LOOKING AHEAD: I believe the most exciting day of my life is yet to come. Maybe it will be when I sign my first record contract.
I ADMIRE: Ralph Nader because he has spent his life trying to help the average American. Hillary Clinton because of her interest in health care for everyone.
MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: When I was at a dance recital and fell off the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment