Friday, October 8, 2010

Jennifer Lavoie

Jennifer J. Lavoie
Miss August 1993







BIRTHPLACE: Nashua, New Hampshire USA
BUST: 32"  D
WAIST: 22"
HIPS: 32"
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 100 lbs
AMBITIONS: To make enough money to get the things my family deserves.
TURN-ONS: The smell of shaving cream, a warm fire, massages, and a man you can kiss for hours.
TURNOFFS: Insecurity, and men who think money can buy anything. They can't buy me!
FAVORITE APPLIANCES: My molecular curler, my juicer and my back massager.
WHAT MEN DO BETTER THAN WOMEN: Quote batting averages back to 1957.
WORST PLACES SAND GETS: Between my toes, in my belly button and in my bathing suit, of course.
PERSONAL PHOBIA: Water with fish in it.
FAVORITE VIDEO: Pretty Woman. That's my fantasy. I have every line memorized.

No comments:

Post a Comment