Thursday, October 21, 2010

Samantha Dorman

Samantha Dorman
Miss September 1991

BIRTHPLACE: Lakeland, Florida USA
BUST: 36" 
WAIST: 25"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5' 10"
WEIGHT: 135 lbs
AMBITIONS: To continue modeling, earn my degree in marine biology, to stay happy and always healthy.
TURN-ONS: Traveling, pink roses, animals, sunsets, good health, clean fresh air, sharing good times with good friends.
TURNOFFS: Environmental abuse, ignorance, people who can't be trusted.
PEOPLE I ADMIRE: My Mother and Father, Jacques Cousteau, Jane Goodall.
FAVORITE FOODS: Vegetables, seafood, lots of fruit, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies -- mmm. . . . my favorite.
IDEAL MAN: Is intelligent, honest, kind at heart, loves children and animals, plays sports and is physically fit.
FAVORITE ACTORS: Meryl Streep, Sean Connery, Shirley MacLaine, Robert De Niro.
FAVORITE MUSICIANS: I like a little bit of everything. I guess it just depends on my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment