Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kona Carmack

Kona Carmack
Miss February 1996

BIRTHPLACE: Honolulu, Hawaii USA
BUST: 34"  B
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 107 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be able to do whatever I want without worries of any kind. Wish me luck!
TURN-ONS: Mangoes, working out, cuddling, the outdoors, witty men, a good argument that I win.
TURNOFFS: Spicy food, cheaters, early morning alarms, pessimists, a good argument that I lose.
WHY I LOVE HAWAII: It has a unique energy because of its many cultures, great food, perfect waves and natural beauty. I belong there.
FAVORITE SUBJECTS: Psychology, because I'm a people watcher; English, because I'm outspoken; and Math, because I never have to take it again!
FAVORITE BOY NAMES: Fletcher, Nicholas, Victor, Tristan.
I FALL ASLEEP TO: Sade, Basia, Sting, Pink Floyd, the ocean, boring lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment