Friday, October 1, 2010

Adrienne Moreau

Adrienne Moreau
Miss March 1963

BIRTHPLACE: Trenton, New Jersey USA
BUST: 38" 
WAIST: 22"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 125 lbs
AMBITIONS: Visiter le monde, an acting career and later a big, beautiful family!
TURN-ONS: The Lotus Elite.
TURNOFFS: People who try to analyze me.
JOB HISTORY: I've been an instructor at a charm school, a dancer, and a gal Friday in New York for an account executive at an ad firm. I've also been a model since high school.
HOBBIES: Designing my own clothes and homes (generally architectural impossibilities!).
HIGHER ED: Completed two years at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
WHAT I LIKE IN MEN: Creative and keen intellect, perception and individualism.
WHAT I DISLIKE IN MEN: Lack of character.
I KEEP BUSY BY: Skiing, boating (I've tried most water sports), dancing and motorcycling through the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment