Monday, October 11, 2010

Cynthia Gwynn Brown

Cindy Brown
Miss May 1995

BIRTHPLACE: San Jose, California USA
BUST: 34"  C
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 4 1/2"
WEIGHT: 112 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be an environmental engineer and clean up the Environmental Protection Agency; to learn something new every day.
TURN-ONS: Blunt Honesty, Loyalty, Attention to Simple Things (love notes, phone calls just to say hello).
TURNOFFS: Ignorance, Vulgarity, Jealousy, Lack of Independence and Individuality, Homophobia.
PHRASE TO LIVE BY: What is right is not always popular, what is popular is not always right.
I STAND UP FOR: Animal rights, Environmental issues -- I want to do what I can to preserve nonhuman species.
MY STRONGEST INFLUENCES: The fierce independence of my mom, my Cherokee ancestry.
MY IDEAL COUPLE: Lauren Bacall & Humphrey Bogart in "The Dark Passage" -- the looks they give each other leave no need for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment