Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stephanie Adams

Stephanie Adams
Miss November 1992

BIRTHPLACE: Orange, New Jersey USA
BUST: 34"  C
WAIST: 23 1/2"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 115 lbs
AMBITIONS: Elite supermodel, successful actress, get my master's in business and travel more.
TURN-ONS: Italian style, strawberries and cream, big cats, fast cars, Nintendo, kisses, and music.
TURNOFFS: People who lie, guys who like me just for my looks and not my personality.
PRINCE CHARMING: He's tall, good looking, successful, intelligent, and willing to do anything to make me happy.
ROLE MODELS: Vanessa Williams, Iman and my Aunt Pearl all show ideal beauty, strength, talent and wisdom.
HOBBIES: Painting, reading, creative writing, computer programming, modern dancing, tennis, skiing and traveling. I like to keep myself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment