Friday, October 1, 2010

Angela Melini

Angela Melini
Miss June 1992

BIRTHPLACE: Saigon, Vietnam
BUST: 36" 
WAIST: 26"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 115 lbs
AMBITIONS: Finish school and make money now -- nice husband and healthy children later!
TURN-ONS: I'm the ultimate romantic - I love beach walks, sunsets, love songs, soft kisses.
TURNOFFS: Guys - forget the bikini briefs - yuck!!
MY DREAM MAN: He's a little older than me, a little taller than me, has the sweetest smile and sexiest eyes. Is that you?
ON OUR DREAM DATE: Roses, dinner, dancing and a roller coaster ride. Let's have FUN!
WHEN WE GET HOME: Put on soft music, turn the lights down low and give me a neck massage. Then, well, use your imagination. . . .
P.S.: I'm not impressed with money and all that flash. Just be yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment