Friday, October 1, 2010

Alicia Rickter

Alicia Rickter
Miss October 1995

There is a really hot set of her naked in the library. Guess what? You need to join Playboy CyberClub to see it. It's worth it.

BIRTHPLACE: Long Beach, California USA
BUST: 34" 
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be a college grad, a good mom, and to work on myself till one day I'm satisfied with who I've become.
TURN-ONS: Intelligent men, articulate, stimulating conversations, summer nights, BIG hands and BIG smiles.
TURNOFFS: All drugs, ignorance, slackers and people who live in the U.S. but have no respect for our country.
BEDTIME READING: Self-help books. It's cheap therapy and I'll take all the life lessons I can get.
MY MUSIC: I love Sting, Sade, Simply Red, Rolling Stones, sax music and flamenco guitar.
CALLING ROOM SERVICE: Shrimp cocktail, pasta, raspberry cheese cake, Smoothies, and hot cocoa with extra whipped cream.
WHAT SHAKES ME UP: A man who enters a room with charm and presence -- you can see the spirit in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment