Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kayla Collins

Kayla Collins
Miss August 2008

Personal Data:

Birthplace: Reading, PA
Bust: 34"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 34"
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 105 lbs
Ambitions:
To further my careers in modeling and acting, become a host of a TV show or maybe the next St. Pauli Girl spokesmodel.
Turn ons:
A great personality is most important, along with confidence and independence. A nice smile, eyes and body are pluses!!!
Turn offs:
Bad breath, laziness and cockiness. Someone who won’t give me my space in the beginning of a relationship.
More Information:
The 21-year-old aspiring property flipper moved to California after three years at Penn State. ”I’ll probably finish school out here because I love the beach and always wanted to live in California,” says Kayla, who grew up in Pennsylvania farm country. ”Everybody


No comments:

Post a Comment