Friday, September 24, 2010

Holly Joan Hart

Holly Joan Hart
Miss April 1998

BIRTHPLACE: Fort Hood, Texas USA
BUST: 34" 
WAIST: 23"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 7 1/2"
WEIGHT: 125 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be the best at whatever it is I'm doing at the time -- and someday to teach 1st grade.
TURN-ONS: Deep voices, foreign accents, fun dates, guys with the innocence of 1st graders.
TURNOFFS: Cocky men, loud noises, dishonesty.
FAVORITE AUTHORS: Camus, F. Scott Fitzgerald, J.D. Salinger.
FAVORITE STIMULANT: Strawberry bubble baths.
SELF-DESCRIPTION: I'm very driven and intuitive -- when I have a feeling about something, you can bet I'm going to make it happen.
LOVE HINT: Just because I'm independent doesn't mean I don't want to be treated like a lady. So open that door for me, mister!
ULTIMATE GOAL: To be the 1st supermodel/1st grade teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment