Sunday, September 19, 2010

Marliece Andrada

Marliece Andrada
Miss March 1998


BIRTHPLACE: Manteca, California USA
BUST: 35"  D
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 118 lbs
AMBITIONS: To continue to develop my career, always growing and always contributing to the art.
TURN-ONS: Mystery. I love getting to know a man and discovering all the nuances that make him special.
TURNOFFS: Bad breath, bad jokes and being hit on at the gym. A girl's gotta sweat in peace!
MEMORABLE BAYWATCH MOMENTS: The day I was chosen, and getting my lip split open during an on-screen rescue. Ouch!
HOW TO WIN MY HEART: Be honest. Be easygoing. And I'm a vegetarian, so an authentic, vegetarian Italian meal made by my man wouldn't hurt!
SEX SYMBOL SECRETS: Attitude! Any woman, no matter what size or shape, can be sexy if she believes she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment