Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kimberly Spicer

Kimberly Spicer
Miss June 1999

BIRTHPLACE: Detroit, Michigan USA

BUST: 36" C

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 34"

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

WEIGHT: 117 lbs



AMBITIONS: To live life to its fullest, continue modeling, have a family & be happy.

TURN-ONS: Walks on the beach, candlelight dinners, affection & a romantic guy.

TURNOFFS: Lying, cheating, disrespect & a guy who acts "fake" in front of his friends.

WORDS TO LIVE BY: --Follow your heart, believe in yourself & treat others how you want to be treated.

I'VE LEARNED: Never take things for granted & follow your dreams, no matter what people say or think -- there will always be at least one jealous person out there.

I APPRECIATE: Everything I have, my friends & family because without them I wouldn't be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment