Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Francesca Frigo

Francesca Frigo
Miss August 2010

BIRTHPLACE: Puerto de la Cruz, Venezuela
BUST: 34"  D
WAIST: 24
HIPS: 34
HEIGHT: 5' 5"
WEIGHT: 115 lbs
AMBITIONS: Complete my Fashion Merchandising degree, pursue acting...and become Playmate of the Year 2011!
TURN-ONS: It's random, I know, but I love to watch a guy eat a big piece of chocolate cake. Weird, right?
TURNOFFS: Guys who take longer than I do to get ready and who are arrogant, with no manners.
WHAT MAKES A WOMAN SEXY: A real and friendly smile works magic -- I like a guy to know I'm fun to be around in every way he can think of!
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE: Vince Vaughn because he fulfills my requirement of being a manly man who is 100% funny.
MY DREAM DATE: Cooking together at home after a long day at the beach and then cuddling on the couch while watching a funny movie. Perfecto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment