Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deanna Brooks

Deanna Brooks
BIRTHPLACE: Boulder City, Nevada USA
BUST: 36" 
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 4 1/2"
WEIGHT: 107 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be happy with whatever I do -- but singing & acting would be a dream come true!
TURN-ONS: Being touched on the lower back, good kissers, well-planned romantic evenings!
TURNOFFS: Hairy backs -- especially on men! Guys who whistle or say "Hey babe!" when you walk by.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURE: I have a mole that's seldom seen. And I'm not telling where.
STYLE: I'm free-spirited, funny, seemingly shy but secretly confident.
DEANNA'S SECRET: I like to wear garter belts and satin & lace bras under jeans and sweatshirts!
SEX SCENE: Anywhere you might get caught! A golf course, the back porch, an elevator. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment