Monday, September 6, 2010

Karen McDougal

Miss December, 1997

Karen is one of my favorite POM's. Not just because she is from my home state of Michigan, but because she is flawlessly beautiful. Her Playboy photoshoots are exquisite. Some of the most tasteful and artistic nude photos I have ever seen. You have to sign up with Playboy to see them. That is one of the reasons I like the website better than subscribing to the magazine; you can always go back and look up an old Playmate, review an old photoshoot. Magazines get old, lost, damaged.

Karen lives her life privately, which I respect. I can't find much on her except that she is a motorcycle enthusiast.

Being a fellow Michigander, maybe she'd like to join me for a cup of coffee?  How about it Karen, next time you are on the west side of the state, is it a date?  Just a cup of joe, and some conversation. It's not Paris, but we can walk on the beaches of Lake Michigan together.




BIRTHPLACE: Gary, Indiana USA

BUST: 34"

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 34"

HEIGHT: 5' 8"

WEIGHT: 125 lbs



AMBITIONS: I want to model, act and someday open a learning center for children.

TURN-ONS: Blue eyes, bubble butts (rounded glutes), strawberries & champagne at the hot tub.

TURNOFFS: Negativity, bitchy people, people who think they are "players."

SEX APPEAL: I respond to a man who is sensitive to a woman's needs, a man who is creative romantically, yet who knows how to be wild at the same time.

PERFECT DATE: A candlelight dinner in Paris, then a walk on the beach. At dusk, a hot-air balloon ride -- looking down at the city lights. Then my man tucks me into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment