Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brooke Richards

Brooke Richards

Miss December 1999

Any woman that likes Monty Python is top shelf to me. Hey, Brooke...if you are single...you want to go out and see a movie?



BIRTHPLACE: York, Pennslyvania USA

BUST: 34"  DD

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 35"

HEIGHT: 5' 7 1/2"

WEIGHT: 119 lbs

AMBITIONS: To have my own art store and to fill it with my own art.

TURN-ONS: A sexy smile, full lips, steamy eyes and a passion for me.

TURNOFFS: Liars, cheaters and stealers! B.O. isn't far behind.

MY FANTASY GUY NEXT DOOR: Sexy, no shirt, worn out blue jeans, dusty boots, working outside in the hot sun and looking at his fantasy girl next door -- me.

FAVORITE MOVIE: Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

PEOPLE THINK I'M: Stuck up at first, until they get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment