Saturday, September 11, 2010

Scarlett Keegan

Scarlett Keegan
Miss September 2004




Okay, I was going to wait until I had at least one post of each model before I really start blogging. At first, I want one post of each model with a data sheet, then I want to hunt for information, and genuinely blog.

But this woman's beauty is just so friggin incredible, I had to find what else I could about her.

OMG is she gorgeous. Just pure beauty.
So here is what else I could find:


Scarlett Keegan (born May 18, 1984 in Westlake Village, California) s an American model and actress. Keegan began acting and modeling as a child. In 2003, a friend referred her to Playboy during their tryouts for the 50th Anniversary Playmate Hunt. She was featured in that pictorial in the December 2003 issue, and was subsequently picked to be Playmate of the Month for September 2004.

In 2005, Keegan along with Jennifer Walcott and Destiny Davis, were given keys to Las Vegas by the mayor in appreciation for posing for a calendar promoting the city

From Scarlett's own words, on her MySpace page:

"At age three I proudly declared on film that I was going to be a model and actress. With the help of my Mother who drove me two hours to LA and back several times a week for auditions I began to make that a reality by doing commercial and print work. A chance encounter led me to become Playboy's Miss September in 2004. In 2007, I worked on the film Walk Hard opposite John C. Reilly. If you want to check it out, I'm on the director's cut. After having spent the last ten months in Ireland studying acting at the Gaiety School and traveling around Europe I've recently returned home"

No comments:

Post a Comment