Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kristi Cline

Kristi Cline

Miss September, 1999

You really should join CyberClub through my links. This is just a small taste of what you will get.
BIRTHPLACE: Lubbock, Texas USA

BUST: 34" C

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 33"

HEIGHT: 5' 8"

WEIGHT: 116 lbs



AMBITIONS: To pursue my career in the medical field, have a family and live life to the fullest.

TURN-ONS: Watching sex scenes on TV, but they're even better when my boyfriend is there.

TURNOFFS: When a guy lies to impress people, rudeness and lack of respect for others.

I'M A SUCKER FOR: A good kisser.

TRAVEL DREAM: Being on a tropical island, with the man I love, enjoying a candlelight dinner on the beach.

I'M ALWAYS: A happy smiling person. I try to make everyone's day better.

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE: A loving family that supports her in life no matter what she decides.

No comments:

Post a Comment