Friday, September 24, 2010

Kimber West

Kimber West
Miss February 1997

One of my favorite playmates!! This woman is unfathomably gorgeous. She has superhuman beauty. You should see the whole set.  There are not nearly enough Kimber West nude photos in the world, but there are a lot on Playboy CyberClub, and if you join, you can see them.






BIRTHPLACE: Atlanta, Georgia USA
BUST: 36"  D
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5' 9 1/2"
WEIGHT: 125 lbs
AMBITIONS: To be a successful model and actress and have enough money to be financially secure.
TURN-ONS: A man who has no inhibitions and is willing to please me, whatever way I want.
TURNOFFS: Mean people, snobs, bullies, and men who are intimidated by beautiful women.
HOW I LIKE TO GET WET: Bubble baths, hot steamy showers, skinny-dipping in the ocean at midnight.
HOW TO GET ME OUT OF BED: Wake me gently and sweetly, followed by coffee, and another massage.
MY VALENTINE'S DAY DREAM: Taking a yacht to a deserted island with the one I love.
HOW TO GET ME INTO BED: A day full of sweetness with tons of affection, lots of hugs and kisses, dinner and a hot-oil massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment