Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Angel Boris

Angel Boris
July 1996
BIRTHPLACE: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA
BUST: 34" 
WAIST: 22"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
AMBITIONS: I want to do everything twice, including winning two Oscars and two Grammys!
TURN-ONS: Sensual music (including operas), satin sheets, black and white movies, Thai food and being on camera.
TURNOFFS: Jalapenos, impatience, being teased, no hot water, early alarms and cruelty.
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH: Affection, pets and kids.
MORE & LESS: Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more.
HOW TO GET MY ATTENTION: Play with my hair, kiss my ears softly, massage my feet and sing to me.
IN MY CRAZIEST MOMENTS: I think about running naked in the rain. Wanna come?
ALSO KNOWN AS: Bubba, Al, Mumpy, Red and Darlin'.
MY MOTTO: Life is understood backward and lived forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment