Thursday, September 30, 2010

Karin Taylor

Karin Taylor
Miss June 1996

BIRTHPLACE: Kingston, Jamaica
BUST: 34" 
WAIST: 23 1/2"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 123 lbs
AMBITIONS: To always achieve, bring love, peace and hope to all I meet and have a family.
TURN-ONS: Rain, the ocean and kissing . . .Did I mention kissing?
TURNOFFS: Men who don't open doors and women who don't thank men who do!
MY FAVORITE QUOTE: "Love is a mood -- no more -- to man, and love to a woman is life or death." -- Ella Wilcox.
MY MOTTO: "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!" -- Jonathan Winters.
MY NICKNAME IS: Martha Stewart II. I got it while shooting Playboy. Watch my video to see why.
I WISH I HAD: A sense of direction -- I'm always getting lost.
I AM ALWAYS: Out of stamps! I write friends daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment