Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tishara Lee Cousino

Tishara Lee Cousino
Miss May 1999

I think this set is one of the hottest sets of nude models I have ever seen anywhere, all sites, all models, on the computer, in a magazine, Period. It is worth signing up for Playboy Cyberclub just to have access to this set of Tishara Lee.

This woman is absolutely gorgeous. It is not possible to be more beautiful. I've never seen her anywhere except in Playboy.

Keep in mind, I am showing you very small samples. If you join Cyberclub, you can see these pics plus thewhole set of 29 plus a nice big centerfold , in nice big sizes with good mpx quality.


BIRTHPLACE: Las Vegas, Nevada USA

BUST: 36"

WAIST: 21"

HIPS: 34"

HEIGHT: 5' 7"

WEIGHT: 120 lbs



AMBITIONS: To see how far I can go as a model and actress, while studying naturopathic medicine.

TURN-ONS: Intellect, a big heart, sensitivity and passionate energy.

TURNOFFS: Bad manners and bad attitudes.

IDEAL DATE: Gourmet dinner at home in front of roaring fire with a profusion of candles, feeding each other tiramisu and chocolate mousse. Oh, don't forget champagne!

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ME: Read the tattoo on my right ankle "T.L.C." -- Tender Loving Care -- (those are my initials).

WHEN I WANT TO RELAX: I meditate or dance, moving my body in ways that release my sexual energy.

FAVORITE MUSICIAN: The artist formerly known as Prince.

BEST ADVICE: Life's short -- Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment