Monday, September 6, 2010

Carrie Jean Yazel

Carrie Jean Yazel
Miss May 1991


BIRTHPLACE: Huntington Beach, California USA

BUST: 36"  D

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 34"

HEIGHT: 5' 8"

WEIGHT: 120 lbs

AMBITIONS:

My top priority is getting married and having at least two children soon!

TURN-ONS:

A man who is gorgeous and creative but not afraid to act like a geek!

TURNOFFS:

Flashy guys who wear gold chains and think they're real cool talking on their car phones.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL:

The boys I had crushes on in high school -- the ones who didn't know I existed -- see me now. See what you guys missed out on??

BLONDES HAVE MORE:

FUN! (The ad was right.)

MAY DAYDREAM:

A tropical vacation on the beach with a good book, a strong drink, hot sunshine and a hotter man!

No comments:

Post a Comment