Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jennifer Miriam

Jennifer Miriam
Miss March 1997

BIRTHPLACE:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA
BUST: 36"  C
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 5"
WEIGHT: 114 lbs

AMBITIONS:
To continue growing as a film actor to the point where I can retire to the serenity of the Rocky Mountains.
TURN-ONS:
A guy who will bring me fresh-picked flowers and who will jump into the river with me.
TURNOFFS:
Anyone who tries to suppress the free spirit in me!
FAVORITE DISHES:
Chicken-fried steak, biscuits, cheesy mashed potatoes, pecan pie -- and the man who appreciates a woman with healthy appetites.
I HAVE A PASSION FOR:
Lions -- getting suspended in first grade for roaring like one, continuously falling for Leos ~, adoring "The Lion King" and also "Leo" DiCaprio.
MY IDEA OF FUN:
Reading Anne Rice novels aloud to each other, then running naked through the cemetery.
I EXPOSE MYSELF TO:

New Orleans blues, Charles Bukowski poetry, art-house films, Andy Warhol paintings and the guitar player in the corner of the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment