Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shanna Marie McLaughlin

Shanna Marie McLaughlin
Miss July 2010

I just got done enjoying Shanna's collection on my own personal CyberClub account. Playboy has a new picture viewer that works much better than their old one. Sharper images, larger, faster loading. I'm very impressed.

This set from Shanna, in 1067 x 1600 .....OMG! And I quite seriously mean, OMG. This woman is so fucking hot. I can not believe the clarity on her gorgeous face, her big natural tits, and great legs. And fans, let me tell you, there are some amazing pussy shots on this set. Later in the set, there are some amazing close-ups of her in a pool. The high def pics are amazing. You can see the water streaming off of her backside in streaming rivulets, millisecond-moments caught on high def. Sorry, I'm not giving those to you for free. You have to become a member yourself.

BIRTHPLACE: West Palm Beach, FL
BUST: 34"  DD
WAIST: 26
HIPS: 36
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 123 lbs
AMBITIONS: I want to do a lot in life -- act, model, own my own business and start a foundation.
TURN-ONS: Adventurous, spontaneous, athletic guys with a positive, fun-loving attitude. Inspire me.
TURNOFFS: I can't stand guys who are lazy, have a negative attitude, try way too hard and are not confident in themselves.... It shows!
MY DEFINITION OF SEXY: A woman who is completely comfortable in her own skin and not afraid to flaunt it.
FAVE TV SHOW: I have seen every episode of Seinfeld. It feeds my German-Irish sense of sarcasm -- I enjoy playfully teasing and being teased.
SUMMER PASSION: I love the sun, sand, water and spirit of the islands! It's all about the vitamin D!

No comments:

Post a Comment