Sunday, August 15, 2010

Patrice Hollis

Patrice Hollis, Miss September 2007
Personal Data:

I'm visiting Las Vegas for a conference next week. Hey Patrice, how about a cup of coffee? Nothing more, honest.

Birthplace: Las Vegas, NV
Bust: 34" DDD
Waist: 23"
Hips: 33"
Height: 5'8 "
Weight: 117 lbs
About Patrice:
Miss September works for a charity that helps abused and neglected children. Gambling? She has no time for it. "I work too hard to gamble my money away," the 26-year-old says. "I'd like to use my money from modeling to open my own charity."


Patrice Hollis (born September 1, 1981) is an American model, who was the Playboy Playmate for September 2007. Her centerfold was photographed by Stephen Wayda.
Hollis was born and raised in Las Vegas. She graduated from Eldorado High School in 1999. She has previously appeared at The Girls Next Door reality show and in music videos for Mary J. Blige, Redman and 50 Cent. Hollis was also a contestant on the MTV television show NEXT in 2006.

She is a poet, fashion designer, and she writers music. She grew up in a large family with a lot of siblings.


No comments:

Post a Comment