Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alison Waite

Alison Waite
Miss May 2006

Alison has a masters degree in gerontology, because she was inspired by her grandmother. Alison had the degree by the time she was 26. I am a medical doctor and most of my patients are geriatric, so I respect this young woman.

SO here is a point I hope to make many times in this blog….


Being a Playboy Playmate does not mean you are a dumb bunny!

A lot of these young women are smart, clever, funny and have great personalities. So get your shallow mind out of the gutter and show these women some respect!!

She used to wait tables at Hooters, just in case you haven't noticed that a lot of the waitresses at hooters are really hot.

Alison has a MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/alisonwaite0506
I don’t do MySpace, otherwise I would friend her. Of course, she probably wouldn't frond me because who am I?

Personal Data:

Birthplace: Los Altos, CA
Bust: 34"  C
Waist: 24”
Hips: 34”
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 117 lbs
About Me:
She's youthful, vibrant, full of energy and about to graduate with a master's degree from Playboy-accredited party school San Diego State University. The last subject you might guess 24-year-old Alison Waite would specialize in is gerontology





No comments:

Post a Comment