Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grace Kim, Miss November 2008

Grace Kim, Miss November 2008

Personal Data:

Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
Bust: 34" C
Waist: 21"
Hips: 32"
Height: 5' 6 "
Weight: 108 lbs
Ambitions:
Continue my career as a Playmate, have my book published and be happy and healthy.
Turn ons:
Insecurities, laziness, bad breath, anyone not willing to try new experiences.
Turn offs:
Poor tippers (pet peeve!), poseurs, pessimists, people who sweat the small stuff, fake cockiness and loud/obnoxious guys.
About Me:
Miss November earned a degree in English from UCLA and worked as a paralegal and a teacher before parlaying her addiction to Guitar Hero into a job with Activision, publisher of the video game series. In a bid to win an invitation to a Mansion party, Grace sent her photo to Playboy. "The next day the magazine asked me if I wanted to try out to be a Playmate," she says. "I'm still reeling -- it's such an honor and a compliment."



No comments:

Post a Comment